Strength & Conditioning
Classes Designed for Elite Movement and Performance
Monday-Thursday: 5:30a, 12p & 5:30p
Friday, Saturday, & Sunday--Accessible only to 24/7 members
Classes Designed to progress athletes from our White--->Black wristband program
Beginners--Yellow classes on Monday,Wednesday @ 4p-4:45p & 4:45p-5:30p
Intermediate--Orange classes on Tuesday/Thursday @ 4p-4:45p & 4:45p-5:30p
Advanced classes ---Blue + Monday,Wednesday 5:30p and open gym for Blue+ Thursday @ 5:30p
Class/Open-gym for all Ladies and all Levels
welcome Tuesday @5:30p
$10/class for nonmembers
What to expect?
1) Upon arrival, sign in at the front desk.
2) Five minutes prior to the start of class, athletes may enter the turf area and practice pull-ups, balance, vault, and crow to hand stand flow.
3) After you have had 10-15 minutes of warm-up (5 minutes early + 10 minutes of class time), class instruction will begin.
4) Instructions for the day will be on the chalkboard for S&C but for ninja in the Ninja Zone.
5) After class time, we ask that you leave the areas so that the next class may enjoy the same privileges
6) We ask that you post and tag your experience and/or simply leave us a note in our suggestion box on your way out so that we can improve your experience.
CONNECT WITH US
STAY UP-TO-DATE ON THE LATEST WITH GAUNTLET FITNESS